- The Gogebic Iron Range - felivelife.com
With thousands of acres of public forest land, miles and miles of trails and hundreds of inland lakes, numerous rivers and streams. Plus incomparable Lake Superior. And lots of snow - averaging over 180 inches a year!
- Ironwood Chamber of Commerce - Ironwood Chamber
Welcome to the Ironwood Area Chamber of Commerce on the web. We are pleased to present our online visitors guide and hope you find it helpful when planning your vacation or relocating to the area.
- Wolverine Nordic Ski Club - wolverinenordic.com
A non-profit, tax-exempt organization with the mission to preserve and promote Nordic Skiing and life long physical fitness on the Gogebic Range of the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northerneastern Wisconsin.
- ABR Trails - abrski.com
ABR is a privately owned family business. It has been in business since 1995.
- Paavo Nurmi Marathon - paavonurmimarathon.com
Official Paavo Nurmi Marathon Website, Sponsored by the Hurley Chamber of Commerce & the Hurley Area Lioness, Hurley, WI
- Miners Memorial Heritage Park - fmmhp.com
The Miners Memorial Heritage Park (MMHP) encompasses the former iron ore mining locations within the City of Ironwood (locally known as the caves area). The discovery of these mines resulted in the establishment of the City of Ironwood in the latter part of the 19th century. The last iron ore mine in the City of Ironwood closed in 1966
- Wakefield Chamber of Commerce - Wakefieldmi.org
- Central Collegiate Ski Association - ccsaski.com
The CCSA is the premier collegiate cross country skiing conference in the United States, consistently producing podium finishes at both the U.S. National Championships as well as the NCAA National Championships.
- American Birkebeiner Ski Foundation - birkie.com
A non-profit organization dedicated, as reflected in the Birkie Mission Statement, to hosting one of the world's best cross country ski events, the American Birkebeiner, maintaining one of the nation's premier recreation trails, and promoting healthy lifestyles for people of all ages.
- Madison Nordic Ski Club - madnorski.org
For every cross country skier—beginner or expert, young or old—who wants to enjoy skiing even more.
- Nordic Ski Club of Milwaukee - nordicskiclub.org
A year round recreation and social club.
- Adelsman's Cross-Country Ski Page - skinnyski.com
- North Star Ski Touring Club - north-stars.org
The 650-member North Star Ski Touring Club is the largest ski touring club in the lower 48. Formed in 1967, the club sponsors a year-round schedule of activities including day, weekend, and week-long trips to many locations in North America and Europe.
- Silent Sports - silentsports.net
We follow the seasons, providing complete regional coverage. We tell you the best places to go to enjoy your activities, and whom to see when you get there. We feature the silent sports people and places in the upper Midwest.
National Events and Organizations
- American Cross Country Skiers - xcskiworld.com
The U.S. cross country ski national membership association for adult citizen skiers (aka "masters").
- SkiPost - skipost.com
This service is designed as a source of cross-country skiing knowledge, inspiration, and motivation.
- Cross Country Skier - crosscountryskier.com
Cross Country Skier magazine is the Journal of Nordic Skiing. We publish four issues per year, in October, November, December and a January/February issue.
- The Master Skier - masterskier.com
Master Skier started 23 years ago to give cross country racers a publication of their own. We think we've done a pretty good job. Each issue is packed with insights from the world's top nordic experts.
- Cross Country Ski Areas Association - xcski.org
Everything you need to know about where to ski and snowshoe, current snow conditions, reliable equipment and services, and how to get started Nordic skiing is available right here.
- U.S. Ski Team - usskiteam.com
Complete information on the USSA's national teams, key athletes and news.
- FasterSkier - fasterskier.com
Our goal is to provide high quality Nordic news and information and to grow FasterSkier into a vibrant community resource.
Copyright © 2015 by SISU Ski Fest
• PO Box 333 • Ironwood, Michigan 49938• (715)254-4104 • SISUSF@ioitwx.com